Simply The Best Entertainment in Napa, California - Bad experience

Simply the Best Entertainment (Eric Symons) sent a DJ to play music at a party I attended. The DJ was late and the sound was terrible.

We would have been just as good with a boom box. How is Symons still in business? My only recommendation is to use ANYONE but Simply the Best Entertainment.

After googling Simply The Best Entertainment I see that there are several complaints against this company.

Bad service, overpriced, and very obstinate when the complaint was made.

It appears that once he has your money, he does not want to talk to you. Live and learn I guess.

chriskelleyfu
  • Simply the best Entertainment Napa
Review #492788 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Simply The Best Entertainment ripped me off !!!

Simply The Best Entertainment, located in Cotati and Elk Grove, are a couple of thieves named Eric Symons and Steve Leflar

They do not pay their musicians.They claim to have no debt, but their company used to be called Star Sounds Productions.

They ended up ripping off over 40 musicians.Google Steve Leflar and Eric Symons and also Star Sounds Productions.

They ripped me off for $75,000 dollars. They stole so much from so many artists and musicians.If they try calling you up for a gig, Eric will tell you he has no debt. That is a lie. Just google Eric Symons thief.

Read
Review #377353 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer377353.

Simply The Best Entertainment in San Francisco, California - Eric Symons CyberStalker

Eric Symons, who is a cyberstalker, co owns a entertainment company with Steve Leflar, a child predator. The name of the company is Simply The Best Entertainment.

Avoid these two predators. These two *** bags have ripped off many artists.

They do not pay their bands, and they are masters at deception.

I would be most careful of accepting any work from Eric.

He lies, will take your money and then make excuses for him not paying you.

Just google Allegra Entertainment and ask them why Eric owes that company over 18,000 dollars. Eric Symons is a slime bag and a liar

Read

Wow ! Eric many years ago use to be normal, but look at how much weight he has gained and how 25 people post against him

I spoke to Mike, a fellow friend and someone who Eric owes money to

Eric has turned into quite a scamer !!!!

San Francisco, California, United States #715197

Eric is a internet stalker. Steve Leflar is a child predator.... :(

Tags
  • eric symons child predator
Review #374247 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer374247.

Steve Leflar exposed. Simply the Best Entertainment division

Steven Leflar, a criminal and *** artist originally from Concord California, has fled investors and victims, and ended up somewhere in the Sacramento area of California.

Leflar, who has lost over 10 law suits to victims, is also a stalker and creator of websites that reek of paranoia.

Steve Leflar's employee, now posing as the owner of Simply the Best Entertainment has been on our radar for about a year and there is a video we hope you all enjoy.

Eric Symons, who was asked by Leflar to provide a cover for Leflar's criminal activity, is a long term business associate of Leflar. They created three websites designed to attack their accusers. Their victims list numbers over 30 musicians.

Leflar is a thief

Walnut Creek, California, United States #679805

Wow ! Read through this . Fact checked the legal court documents and they are true.

Video is long, and in some parts you need to speed read it.but overall, it is a pretty damning indictment on Steve Leflar

I am also a victim of these two.

• Eric Symons Guitar
Review #361846 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer361846.
Featured

Simply The Best Entertainment - Very bad service

We hired Simply The Best Entertainment out of Cotati, California to provide DJ entertainment for a birthday party for my sister. I was disappointed in the sound system. It didn't sound any better than my Bose clock/radio. The DJ had zero personality. I could just as well have had my IPod hooked up and running for all the DJ contributed.

Eric, the owner or manager, seemed to be more interested in defending his mediocre DJ than in listening to my concerns.

I later googled Simply The Best Entertainment to find reviews (which I admit is something I should have done proir to hiring them) and found all kinds of negative comments. All in all, I won't be using them again.

Regards,

Christine Wilkins

Read

Eric likes to blame Thomas, Linda, Cindy, Ron, and all his other enemies.

The facts are clear.

Eric Symons has booked over 40 musicians that never got paid.

He is a thief and he owes me

Bill Dekiper

Cotati, California, United States #699961

This is the work of my Cyber Stalker, Thomas Schoenberger, who is a criminal that is stalking my business. This is not even a real customer of mine, and is false, misleading and part of Schoenberger's conspiracy to destroy my business.

See who he is at www.northbaye.net. This man is very sick and I am his former employee. He is mad because I took him to court, where he committed perjury by claiming that he did not own his own business.

The web site will demonstrate otherwise. This is not even a real client, and my business is primarily live entertainment!!!!!

This man Thomas also is a computer hacker, beware!!!!!

San Francisco, California, United States #768865
@Owner of Business

Looks like Eric Symons may need to explain why Steve Leflar's number has been on his website.

Eric is busted for the world to see. Thanks Ron.

The truth wins.

Los Gatos, California, United States #806349
@Owner of Business

This man Eric Symons is lying, Eric and Steve Leflar co founded Simply the Best Entertainment together, after stealing from dozens of innocent musicians.

Eric likes to call people who complain about him "stalkers" In fact, Symons has called my ex wife, girlfriends and even 13 year old kid. I reported him to authorities and consider a 300 pound man harassing a 13 year old to be a crime.

Eric Symons and Steve Leflar are criminals. in my opinion. I lost 80,000 dollars to these two when they stole my business as my wife and I were dealing with our son developing a bone tumor, which kept me away rom my business for 7 months.

Eric Symons is not a *** man, despite his morbid obesity and penchant for lies. He is slick.

But do not believe a word this man says. There are many many victims and our family is only one.

If you look close enough, you will find that the Dj mentioned in this post os probably Steve Leflar, a really *** person. This DJ is concisered by everyone who hires him to be un-naturally quiet. really remote, and has a short fuse. A real weirdo in other words.

We dealt with him and he ended up becoming unhinged. It was really weird.

He is knows to work with Eric Symons closely. These two are always in trouble

The dJ for the event is Steve Leflar, a child predator who is Eric Symon's secret boss.

View more comments
ChristineW98
  • Bad DJ
Loss
Review #354590 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Featured

Simply The Best Entertainment in Richardson, Texas - Steve Leflar STB Entertainment DJ

This DJ was hired to perform at engagement party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner of Simply the Best Entertainment convinces us to go with DJ Steve LeFlar.

This DJ shows up late, looking really *** and starts playing all of the wrong music, ruining our event. When I call back Eric to ask for a refund, he screams *** Off and hangs up on me !

Now I see he is claiming he never had a client called Ashley Z. Well, I have news for Eric.

This type of dishonest behavior is not tolerated in Texas.

And after googling Steve Leflar and Eric Symons, we were shocked and surprised at the trail of damage they have left. It is worst than our tornado's !

Concord, California, United States #662260

Things are really starting to go badly for Steve Leflar. He is being exposed as a complete *** artist and crook.

His partner Eric Symons is also guilty.

Loss
Review #350852 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer350852.

Simply The Best Entertainment - Rip Off

I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named Steve Lelfar to do the work. This guy had NO clue when it came to current music, and was 30 minutes late to boot. He was also very short with the kids.

I demanded at least a portion of my money back, and Eric told me to "*** off"

At that point I was furious and 'googled' Eric Symons and found out that he and Steve Leflar have been ripping people off often.

Don't EVER use these people, you will regret it.

Read

Dis dood iz as fresh az im iz da bes dj evah ne played kid n pla at mi prty ih was soo frickin cul

Lodi, New Jersey, United States #958899

Real interesting times we live in. Google searches sometimes produce great results, sometimes not. Bing is catching up.

Santa Rosa, California, United States #718110

It is pretty sad to see Eric Symons continually denying he is partnered with Steve Leflar, the criminal.

Eric stood by Steve while he ripped off so many people. My personal experience is this.

I am an agent with many years experience. Eric hired a band I represented. Then he failed to pay the band, tried blaming Thomas,who had NOTHING to do with this booking, and then finally, Eric sent me to Steve Leflar, Eric's boss. Steve also did the same dishonest game.

Finally, I sued and won my case. I will never do any business with Eric Symons again,and the band remains unpaid. I talk to many other agents who also booked with Eric and were never paid. I will not use my name because I believe Eric's partner, Steve Leflar,who I ultimately took to court, will try and attack me on line.

Steve Leflar knows exactly who I am, and why I sued him and won.

Please avoid Eric and Steve. They are very unethical.

Calistoga, California, United States #697766

Sad. clearly this outfit is crooked

This thing would not be up for so long unless it was true, which it is. Eric and Steve should be ashamed at treating this client so poorly. Eric, I hear, is all over the map when it comes to his temper.

Eric, you may not be the brightest bulb, if what you posted is actually how you feel.

steven Leflar stalked my and my wife on our MySpace page 5 years ago.

He got into an argument with us after he demanded he was right, and could not take us pointing out his mistakes.

The stuff he posted was really *** It sounds like you are loyal to him. Remember the caller named John last year? That was our friend. You referred him after we had a friend call you at Simply the Best Entertainent, You also offered us up Lawrence Strings or guitar for the ceremony.

Look. Ron the DJ has also gotten screwed over by this guy. Maybe you guys are still in partnership. If this is true, then you may want to consider the number of victims Steve has burned. You do not want any association with that guy

Concord, California, United States #657846

Steve Leflar started throwing up internet attack websites in July 2009. Eric Symon's stood by his side.

Those are facts.

Now Eric complains about internet terrorism, when he not only worked for Leflar while Leflar committed crime after crime, Symon's even started Simply The Best entertainment on the advice and demand of Leflar.

Now STB Entertainment is tainted by Leflar's deeds. There are literally thousands of pages of bad stuff on Leflar. 50,000 plus pages.Eric may want to re-think his reasoning.He needs to apologize to the music industry and admit he was associated with a crook named Steve Leflar.Or he can keep whining about being a victim, which really makes people sick who were victimized repeatedly by Steven R Leflar. Cry me a river Eric. :cry

Cotati, California, United States #661115
@When the Chickens come home to

This is the work of an Internet Stalker. All public records for Simply The Best Entertainment, including my insurance, business liscense, bank account, contracts, etc, show that I am a sole owner since June of 2010. All artists have been paid early from any of my contracts.

Why would I be a front Steven Leflar? He does not book entertainment and has not for several years.

I lost my own artist fees from North Bay Entertainment to the tune of $14,000. Its history is well known.

Concord, California, United States #661992
@Eric Symons

Eric is lying once again. He has admitted that Steve Leflar started STB Entertainment in 2008. Steve Leflar provided testimony under oath in a Concord courtroom that he started Simply The Best Entertainment.

It is also a fact that Steve Leflar owned North Bay Entertainment from March 24th 2008 on.

The history of Eric Symons' and Steve Leflar are well known. They are a team.Eric fails to admit booking Steve Leflar as his main DJ in 2010, 2011, 2012 and this year as well. They are partners.It is very easy to set up a business in someone's name, and actually have a partner "off the books" so your excuses are weak.

The fact remains that you were the agent of record for dozens of bands that were burned by your partner.Answer one question in public. Do you admit that Steve Leflar started a company called STB Entertainment? If the answer is yes,, then your argument just blew up in your face. Sorry Eric, but your credibility is weak. Your history of lying is well known.

Concord, California, United States #661999
@Eric Symons

Eric, you still owe our band thousands. Why do you keep lying?

Steve Leflar is an internet stalker, and you were still booking this guylong after he had ripped us off and everyone else.What do you mean you do not owe anyone money?

You woe anyone who lost money when you were the agent who booked them, and this includes our band, and many others.

You even admitted in an e mail that steve Leflar was a thief and a liar. You booked our band at Korbel winery. We were never paid. I had the client send me the actual check scans. The money went to Steve Leflar and you were the agent who hired us. We remain unpaid.So do not come here with your sorry excuses and act innocent. You are a liar and a thief and you partnered with the real internet stalker Steve Leflar. How dare you defend him. That is offensive to everyone. Admit yoru guilt. You booked dozens of bands that were not paid.You knew Steve Leflar was ripping them off, and you still decided to work with him. Facts are Facts and you are a known liar Eric Symons.

@Eric Symons

Not true Eric Symons. You stood by as our son was stalked, I was stalked, Thomas was stalked, Gig was stalked, and you supported the stalker.

You worked for him Eric. He called my home you freak! he stalked out son and he was just 12. N ow you stalk Richard and Linda as well?

Has Steve Leflar intimidated you?

You are not a man Eric Lee Symons. You are a snake. You stood by steve Leflar as he ripped off everyone. Everybody is sick of your games. Not once have you called Steve Leflar out for the stalking freak he is. I guess you think it is ok to partner with a child predator? We are all calling you out on your dishonesty. And as far as 14,000, you lost your court case to Thomas when it was discovered that Steve Leflar owed you the money, you BS artist.

Your history is well known Eric Symons. I suggest you google Steve Leflar Eric Symons and learn your true reputation, not the one you are trying to sell here. You swore loyalty to Steve Leflar. How is that working out for you Eric?

@Eric Symons

Eric, come on. You lost both court cases. The judge made it clear that your boss, Steve Leflar, took your money and issued you confirmation sheets.

Furthermore, please be honest. You have worked with Steve Leflar well past 2010.Your association with him continues. Will you please tell everyone here when, exactly, did you book Leflar last?

And you ask "Why would you be a front for Steve Leflar"? Clearly, so he can use you as a front. that is the meaning of the word.

Your argument makes no sense. You e mailed me three days ago, admitting that Steve Leflar started STB Entertainment at the same time you claim to have started Simply the best entertainment. In light of your close working relationship from 2009 to 2012 and the fact that you two clowns stole my company through deceit and manipulation, and then stalked my family and child, why would any thinking human being give you any credibility? I am glad Ron started the websites on you and Steve. You have partnered with a true psychopath. The reason you will not condemn Steve Leflar is that you, Eric, fear him. I agree with everyone here,. You are a slime bag to have stood by Steve while he attacked me, my son and his mother.And maybe Gig would like to google his name company name in association with Leflar's attacks. How is Angela? How is Solage? How is Hot House? Eric, take a stand and be a man. Condemn the child stalker Steven R. Leflar. Oh I forgot, you are not a man. Ron has two websites on you two . There are two more going up.I will hold off on making one myself. When your enemy is busy committing suicide, stay out of the way.... 8)

@Eric Symons

Eric, I hate to say it, but you are once again not being genuine. You were hired by Thomas in 2005 or so. You did many events all over the valley and we took you in.

You say you are the sole owner of Simply the Best, but even recently, Steve Leflar was quoted on Sharon's website as being Simply the Best Entertainment.

You have hired him as a DJ again and again. I know. We all know.

I was recently shown court documents that prove that your "artists fees" are owed by, you guessed it, Steve Leflar. Here is why people are so upset with you. You booked many many great bands that were never paid. Did you take the money personally? who knows? It does not matter. You worked for Steve Leflar while he stole and lied. You worked for him while she stalked Thomas, his son, their mother and others. You have not said one word about Steve Leflar and that is what is really a shame. You worked for a child stalker Eric. You booked this stalker as a FJ even late last year. I was at the wedding. So forgive me for saying this, but your credibility is getting lower by the hour. If you ever want to redeem yourself, you better start to disassociate yourself from Mr. Leflar. By the way, he even e mailed our company under the name consumerjustice88. Your history is well known over the course of the last three years and I suggest you start on the road to redemption by apologizing to Thomas, Faranak, and especially their son.

I do not blame them one bit for being disgusted by your dishonesty and manipulations. If Steve Leflar has you over some kind of barrel, then step up and act like an adult or consider yourself an associate of a psychopath. Can you please tell everyone when you last worked with Steve Leflar? You say 2010. that is not true is it Eric Symons.

@Mary

I was never paid by Eric Symons on a booking he did. I no longer work with him.

Eric knows who I am and knows I do not lie. I will not take any work from Eric or Steve Leflar ever again.

I personally know other musicians who were never paid, and I also can see that the "Simply the Best Entertainment" website is just the Star Sounds Productions website under a different name.

Eric is not respected by the musicians. And only a fool would trust what this person says.

@Eric Symons

No Eric. I spoke to you two days ago when you called my cell phone from a restricted number and told me "Steve Leflar ripped me off for 17,000"

You constantly change your story. Your history is well known, including the fact that you convinced many bands to work with you and Steve, and then you two idiots never paid them Nobody buys your "victims story"

Your boss, Steve Leflar, is actually the person who controls the puppet strings.

In the phone conversation you had with me, when I asked you why Steve Leflar was stalking a child, you whined about your own reputation, showing no remorse for the pain and suffering you have caused Thomas's family and so many musicians. How come Notable does not work with you? Why did I e mail Dee today? To show you that NOBODY is going to put up with your lies.

You and Steve Leflar are completely exposed as *** artists and predators.

I am very happy to see some videos with court documents being aired. I have in my hand testimony that Steve Leflar gave under oath in a Concord Superior Court Room that Steve Leflar stated under oath that he started Simply The Best Entertainment in 2008. I spoke to Ron, who I believe and since he was your 17 year employee, he assured me that both you and Leflar are liars. You showed me how dishonest you were yesterday when you stalked me and then tried to dodge my questions. Once again, what does STB entertainment stand for? You liar.

Napa, California, United States #656743

I see this link is getting lots of hits. I have nothing good to say about steven r leflar, who is every bit the criminal people say he is. I know.

but I have uncovered evidence that this Ashley lady did not use Eric as her music agent, so this post may be unfair to Eric.

Eric has assured me and others that he wants nothing to do with Steve Leflar ever again. steve Leflar is so exposed at this point, Eric would not dream of even referring him. But this Ashley person seemed to have hired a different DJ, not Leflar. Just being factual. Finally, Eric is a good guitarist.I hope he continues to find work playing for people.. Leflar, on the other hand, just needs to go away.

Sonoma, California, United States #662220
@Thomas

SADLY, I WAS MISTAKEN ABOUT ERIC SYMONS. HE STARTED STALKING AGAIN AND IS CLEARLY IN CAHOOTS WITH FELLOW PREDATOR STEVE LEFLAR.

BIRDS OF A FEATHER

Walden, New York, United States #655265

Looks like some people are spamming over stuff on this guy.He is supposedly named as "Worst DJ of 2013"

Nice career move.

Good luck getting hired ever again

James City, North Carolina, United States #653752

This is that cross dressing DJ all over the internet..Weird

Calistoga, California, United States #650049

I love Steve Leflar's new gig, as a cross dressing DJ who does a very clumsy Chicken Dance.

You reap what you sow, and Steve Leflar has no chance of ever recovering from that!

Elk Grove, California, United States #648070

You are all *** ! I will be posting things on all of you on my websites !

Are you PISSED?

Our site is dedicated to let you vent your aggravation about consumer experience that you had about a product or service. We would like you to post your complaints or reviews about a product or a company on our website.

We will publish your review on our site to be seen by many other consumers all over the world.Popular posts like this one keeps the news current. Michael

Concord, California, United States #632160

Did you see this?

Steve Leflar, former owner of Star Sounds Productions, was found guilty of multiple lawsuits from ripping off various investors and vendors (musicians & DJs) in 2008. His employee, Eric Symons, would write the contracts, collect the money from the venues and book the work. The money was turned over to Leflar, who pocketed it, and didn't pay the musicians and DJs. When they complained of non-payment, they were ingored by both Symons and Leflar, then ultimately taken to court. Although the musicians won the judgement, Leflar and Symons never paid the debt.

Instead, they changed the name of their company to 'Simply The Best Entertainment' and continued doing business. Since Leflar now had a criminal reputation to hide, he made Eric Symons the 'owner' on paper and removed his own name off all paperwork. Symons playes along and advertises that he is and has owned Simply The Best Entertainment since 2010.

In 2011, Steve Leflar was forced to testify under oath at a trial in Contra Costa County that he accepted a $75,000 investment from an investor in Star Sounds, and used the money (without the investor's knowledge) to open Simply The Best -- in 2008. (Two years before Symons claims he started the company) Symons is a liar and is covering for Leflar. Symons really has no choice since Leflar still runs the company.

Ultimately, the investor was swindled out of his $75,000, as were several other investors and vendors to the tune of over $225,000.

A few of the music companies who provided vendors and were ripped off: Associated Entertainment Consultants of Burlingame, Allegra Events of San Francisco, Grapevine Music of Napa, Legendmakers Music of Concord, Sound Affair of Fairfield, Wine Country Entertainment of Napa, etc.

Steve Leflar and Eric Symons are dishonest and unethical people and I ask you to avoid them and Simply The Best Entertainment, and take your musical needs elsewhere.

Sent from SF

Yountville, California, United States #620148

Steve Leflar is a child predator.Everyone in the valley knows. Leflar tried to send his sycophant Eric Symon's to stir the pot, but Eric now understands he better not contact me or I will have him thrown in jail.Steve Leflar is a child predator. Everyone in the valley knows it.

Salinas, California, United States #619209

Well I am not hiding my name. In Feb 2013, Eric Symons, the supposed owner of Simply the Best Entertainment sent me a series of disturbing e mails.

This came at the same time psychotic Steven Leflar was posting against the Schoenberger family and Ron Israel, not to mention AEC, a reputable agency for over 25 years. Eric Symon's was told to cease and desist and it does not take a rocket scientist to realize he was harassing me because Leflar directed him to.

#620163
@Linda

I am an event planner and I would not go near Steve Leflar for all the money in the world. The man is a child predator and stalked Thomas's son. Steve Leflar is bad news and I hope the solidarity we all are showing will help to drive this Leflar snake out of the area for good.

Nevada, Missouri, United States #626435
@Mary

Close to 150 unique views. This is a very popular Pissed customer review !

If you have a gripe, air it on Pissed Customer ! They promise to let the little guy get the last word.

@Linda

Steve Leflar is a real *** I dealt with him in 2007 and he played games and used tricks. He is very dishonest.

Sonoma, California, United States #590686

Looks like these two losers got cuaght red handed. About time.

They have burned over 75 musicians in the bay area. They are pretty ***

Cotati, California, United States #590214

Eric Symons and Steve LeFlar are the criminal owners of Simply the Best Entertainment.

You will be contacted if you wish to pursue criminal charges against them.

They have a long history of theft and being dishonest

Concord, California, United States #618828
@R

Googled Steve Leflar. This guy is a ***. Must have "issues" Dont hire an aging DJ with issues.

Cotati, California, United States #590213

I was not the DJ. That was Steve Leflar.

I am sorry he ruined your event. I am firing him now

@Eric

We had very weird e mails comes from this DJ. They were signed comsumerjustice88

*** if you ask me.

I use my own people and would never hire Steve Leflar . He is old, strange looking and has mental issues.Nobody in the valley even hires him anymore.

Simply The Best Entertainment is a truly awful company. Dishonest and overpriced. They will be out of business shortly, no diubt.

Sonoma, California, United States #611291
@Ed Harris

They burned so many people, and a great agent from Burlingame is still owed 18,000 because Eric Symons and Steve Leflar ripped him off for a Festival Del Sole event in Napa in 2010. 8)

#620260
@LAX

I received 20 unwanted e mails from Eric Symons just last month ( February 2013) I kept telling him to cease and desist.He failed to.At the same time this was happening, the *** DJ Steve Leflar was posting more garbage about my family.Eric Symona and Steve Leflar are bad news.They are BOTH stalkers in my opinion.Steve Leflar is also a terrorist and a child predator.Thanks for the support everyone.Google Steve Leflar alert.Its all there

@LAX

We were given the run around By both Steve Leflar and Eric Symons in concern to our band being paid .Leflar lied and we recieved the proof from the winery that he was paid . Symon's played cover for him. To this day, we remain unpaid.

Steve Leflar owes everyone and is a psychopath in my opinion.Eric is his stooge.

I would not be referring work to either of these two people.

@Bill

E mails will now be released from Steven R Leflar from this week through end of year. The e mails *** him in all ways as a crook, a child predator and a *** artist.

The day of reckoning is upon Steve Leflar and Simply the Best Entertainment.

Nobody will put up with a pre teen being stalked.

Castro Valley, California, United States #627145
@Bill

Steve Leflar is definitely behind Simply The Best Entertainment. I checked out the website and it is exactly the same as the old Star Sounds productions website.Steve Leflar is a stalker and a thief.

Eric Symons is his frontman.

We all know the truth. I am owed for three events by these *** men !

Concord, California, United States #640630

Funny how Steve Leflar had to move to avoid bill collectors. :cry

He is a failed DJ and a failed human being

View more comments
Ashley Z
Loss
Review #305081 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact Simply The Best Entertainment Customer Service